Adult Professional Program - Application - Transfer Credits | Judson University Christian College

Transferring Credit into Judson

There are many sources from which you may transfer credit into the Adult Undergraduate Programs at Judson University. Unlike many other schools, we will not make you retake credits that you’ve earned from other accredited institutions which apply to your general education or elective requirements.

You may have college credit that you may not be aware of, perhaps even through military experience or possibly even vocational training.

Learn more about what you may be able to transfer into the Adult Undergraduate Programs:

Submitting Transcripts

Official Transcripts must be submitted in their original sealed envelopes, either directly from the institution or submitted by you.  Requesting transcripts (and course descriptions when necessary) is solely the responsibility of the student.

Please note that some institutions charge a fee to send out transcripts. If downloading the provided transcript request form, send it to the school you attended and include the payment with your request.

All transcripts must be received before your application to Judson University can be processed.

High School or GED

  • Must submit if below 28 transferable college credits
  • High School: request from graduating school
  • G.E.D.: bring in your G.E.D. certificate or obtain official transcripts from granting institution
  • Other High School Equivalency Programs: obtain official transcripts from granting institution

Accredited Colleges

  • Must submit official transcripts from every college attended (even if only one course was taken at that particular institution, the credits were continuing education, or they are listed on another college’s transcript)
  • If your institution no longer exists: contact the State Board of Education of where you went to school to learn where transcripts are housed.

Non-accredited Institutions

  • ubmit official transcripts for review for possible transfer
  • You may be requested to submit course descriptions as well, which may extend the time in which your application is processed

Testing/Proficiency Credit

  • CLEP, DSST, DANTE, or SAM: Official transcripts directly from the testing institution must be submitted (even if transcripted on college transcripts)
  • Proficiency Credit awarded by another college will not transfer

Military Experience

  • Submit copy of DD214
  • Submit official transcripts for particular branch in which you served:
    • Air Force: Community College of the Air Force
    • Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve: AARTS transcript, 913-684-3269
    • Coast Guard: 405-954-7241
    • Navy or Marine Corps: SMARTS transcript, 877-253-7122

Vocational Training

Law Enforcement Training

Please contact your Enrollment Advisor for details.

Judson University, Shaping Lives that Shape the World