Masters of Organizational Leadership Admission
Admission status is determined by the Director of Graduate Program in Organizational Leadership and the Senior Dean of Graduate, Adult and Continuing Education, according to the criteria below. Admission to graduate study does not constitute admission to candidacy for the master's degree.
The requirements for admission to graduate study for the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree include:
- A completed application form
- A bachelor's degree with from a regionally accredited college or university
- A grade-point average of at least 3.00 on a four-point scale
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of reference. One from a supervisor and one from a Pastor or colleague
- One page paper with your personal philosophy of leadership, or answer the question, "Why do you want to earn a graduate degree in leadership?"
The whole of the above will be considered regardless of any particular strengths or weaknesses of any single component.
An individual who does not meet regular admission requirements but who desires to pursue work leading to a master's degree at Judson University may be permitted to enroll conditionally in a limited number of graduate courses. Regular status may be gained after removal of deficiencies and/or completion of acceptable work at Judson University of not fewer than eight semester hours of graduate study.
Special Non-Degree Admission
An individual who does not plan to become a candidate for the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree at Judson University, but who wishes to enroll in a graduate course may be granted special admission status by submitting all admission application materials and meeting the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree with from an accredited college or university
- Ability to do graduate work as evidenced by transcripts
- Official copies of all college transcripts
A student admitted by special admission is not expected to pursue a degree at the current time at Judson University. Should the desire to pursue a degree occur, an application for a change of status should be filed with the Program Director and the Senior Dean for Graduate, Adult and Continuing Education. Current requirements for regular admission will be applied to the request for change.
Apply Online to the Master of Organizational Leadership >