Online Programs - Application - How to Apply | Judson University Christian College

How to Apply

Online Education

Enrolling in Judson University’s Adult Undergraduate Programs is easy. And once we’ve received your application materials, we are generally able to get your application processed within 10 business days.

Download the entire application packet to Adult Undergraduate Programs or just an individual form you may need below:

  1. Submit Judson Application with personal statement
  2. Submit Employment Verification Form  
  3. Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended* in original sealed envelopes (include high school if below 28 transferable semester hours)
  4. Apply for Federal Financial Aid. Our school code is 001700.

Admission Requirements

  • Be at least 23 years of age
  • Have 3 years of full-time work experience
  • Have completed high school or have GED
  • Have at least 40 transferable credits
  • Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or be admitted on academic probation

If you have questions about these requirements, please contact your Enrollment Specialist.

Transfer Credits

There are many sources from which you may transfer credit into the Adult Undergraduate Programs at Judson University. Unlike many other schools, we will not make you retake credits that you’ve earned from other accredited institutions which apply to your general education or elective requirements.

You may have college credit that you may not be aware of, perhaps through military experience, or possibly even vocational training.

Consider these as you think about what you may be able to transfer into the Adult Undergraduate Programs:

Submitting Transcripts

Official transcripts must be submitted in their original sealed envelopes, either directly from the institution or submitted by you. Requesting transcripts (and course descriptions when necessary) is solely the responsibility of the student.

Please note that some institutions charge a fee to send out transcripts. If downloading our provided transcript request form, send it to the school you attended and include the payment with your request if necessary

While you can submit the Becoming a Successful Student registration and begin the course, all transcripts must be received before your application to Judson University can be processed.

High School or GED

  • Must submit if below 28 transferable college credits  
  • High School: request from graduating school
  • G.E.D.: bring in your G.E.D. certificate or obtain official transcripts from granting institution
  • Other High School Equivalency Programs: obtain official transcripts from granting institution

Accredited Colleges

  • Must submit official transcripts from every college attended
    (even if only one course was taken at that particular institution, the credits were considered continuing education, or they are listed on another college’s transcript)
  • If your institution no longer exists: contact the State Board of Education in the state where you went to school to learn where transcripts are housed.

Non-accredited Institutions

  • Submit official transcripts for review for possible transfer
  • You may be requested to submit course descriptions as well, which may extend the application processing time

Testing/Proficiency Credit

  • CLEP, DSST, DANTE, or SAM: Official transcripts directly from the testing institution must be submitted (even if transcripted on college transcripts)
  • Proficiency Credit awarded by another college will not transfer

Military Experience

  • Submit copy of DD214
  • Submit official transcripts for particular branch in which you served:
    • Air Force: Community College of the Air Force  
    • Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve:
      AARTS transcript, 913-684-3269
    • Coast Guard: 405-954-7241
    • Navy or Marine Corps: SMARTS transcript, 877-253-7122

Vocational Training

Law Enforcement Training

Please contact your Enrollment Specialist for details.


You may have had to delay your entrance into the program or had to take a break after starting. We’re happy to help you get back on track to earning your degree.

If you only took the Becoming a Successful Student course, contact your Enrollment Specialist.  

If you completed additional courses beyond the Becoming a Successful Student course, contact your Academic Advisor. If you have been gone for more than a term, please also submit the Readmission Form.

Elgin Academic Advisor: Rockford Academic Advisor:
Rita Shustitzky Chigozie Achebe
847-628-1522 815-399-3500  

Returning After a Break?


Find out more about Readmission

Student Stories

The caring staff has helped me complete my degree and stay on track. I feel that the Adult Undergraduate Program is accommodating to adults who have full time jobs and it is convenient. - Jennifer Kelty

Judson University, Shaping Lives that Shape the World