Schedule a Campus Visit
If you are interested in Judson's traditional undergraduate program and would like to schedule a campus visit, please complete the form below. Visits can be scheduled during the week, Monday-Friday.
All visits during the school year include chapel (on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), a campus tour, and meeting with an Admissions representative. Visits begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. Your visit time will end depending upon what you choose to do while visiting campus. The following dates are not suggested for campus visits as school will not be in session, and in some instances (such as Thanksgiving, a portion of Christmas Break, and Easter Break) all offices on campus are closed). If you choose to visit campus on the following dates, we cannot guarantee a professor or coach meeting, there will be no chapel or class to attend and overnight visits cannot be accommodated.
- 2014 Summer Break: May 3 - Aug. 27, 2014
- Midterms & Fall Break: Oct. 16 - October 20, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break November 26 - 30, 2014
- Christmas Break & Finals: Dec. 9, 2014 - Jan. 9, 2015
- Spring Break & Midterms: March 2 - March 8, 2015
- Easter Break: April 3 - April 6, 2015
- Final Exams and Summer Break: Apr. 28 - August 26, 2015
Campus visits are scheduled at least 3 business days in advance to ensure that we provide you with the best experience. If for some reason you need to schedule a visit within the next 3 business days, please call the Admissions Office at 1-847-628-2510.