Judson University welcomes interest from veterans, whether you're considering admission as a freshman, transfer or graduate student, or teacher certification.
As a veteran, you're entitled to use your chapter benefits in accordance with the rules of the Veterans Benefits Administration. Following your admission to Judson University, you'll need to complete and submit appropriate documents from the Veterans Benefits Administration in order to establish your eligibility. The Department of Veterans Affairs administers the following benefit programs:
- The Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- The Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- The Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- The Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- The Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- The Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
VA Eligibility Information
Prior to admission to the University, access Veterans Affairs Education Benefit Programs or call 888-442-4551 to speak with a VA Veterans Benefits Counselor. After admission to the University, call our Registrar's Office at 847-628-1150.