Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts
The Associate of Arts degree is an accelerated program intended to fulfill the general education prerequisites needed for a bachelor's degree at Judson University. This degree is designed for working adults with a minimum of one year of work experience and preferably in continued employment. Students will explore the practices of spiritual growth and development, and reflect on their own spiritual experiences.
- Encounter and reflect on the Christian faith and its implications on life, work, and learning.
- Practice wellness from a Christian stewardship perspective and make responsible lifestyle choices that lead to optimal health and vitality.
- Appreciate the development, values, and limitations of their own and other cultures through personal integration and communication.
- Engage the complexity of human personality and behavior, developing balanced and critical self-awareness, and demonstrating sensitivity in interpersonal relationships.
- Develop widening aesthetic appreciation, discernment, and expression, including an understanding of the creative process.
- Acquire critical and creative thinking abilities, read, and listen perceptively, and write and speak effectively and responsibly.
- Develop analytical, research, and problem-solving skills using appropriate mathematics, logic, technology and scientific methods.