Study the most relevant topics related to your field of interest.
Learn from faculty who have both professional experience and a desire to see you succeed.
Infuse your learning with a Christian worldview that will propel your success in work and in life.
Develop ethical principles based on Christian beliefs that will guide you through dilemmas in work and in life.
Receive your education from a highly-ranked, accredited university that maintains a high standard of academic excellence.
The Adult Professional Program
Judson's Adult Professional Program classes meet just one night a week, or online, offering a professional, supportive environment, with quality academics.
Why Enroll in the Adult Professional Program?
- The program makes the most of your available time.
- The coursework can be directly applied to your current or desired career.
- Classes are tailored to people who are in a similar place in life.
- Faculty place extra emphasis on insights from their own professional experiences.
The Cohort Experience
A cohort is a small group of students who move through their program together from the first class to the last.
What are the Advantages of a Cohort
- Build life-long relationships with career networking opportunities.
- Learn and gain support from the unique ideas and experiences of fellow students
- Take a pre-planned set of courses (scheduled to be available when you need them)
- Reduce your stress level by focusing on one course at a time
- Attend small classes and receive personalized attention as you earn your degree
How Much of my Time Will it Take?
- Earn your degree by attending class just one night a week or online.
- Students typically can finish their major program in as few as 2 years, but graduating with a Judson degree may take longer depending on your previous learning experience.
- Expect to spend about 15 hours a week on coursework outside of class.
- Our students continually report that they are able to attend college and earn a degree while still maintaining their work and family life.