Judson University to Host Graduate School Fair on January 23
(Elgin, IL January 16, 2012) Judson University's Adult Education program and the Career Development Center will host a Graduate School Fair from 4:30 to 7 p.m., Monday, January 23 at Lindner Tower on the Elgin campus (1151 N. State St.).
This event includes approximately 12 representatives from local universities, with three seminary programs represented, Trinity International, North Park and Northern Baptist. Traditional face-to-face and online delivery formats will be present.
Representatives attending the Graduate School Fair have a variety of masters programs in the following fields for graduates:
• Argosy University: Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Education, Business, and Health Sciences.
• Concordia University: Business Administration, and Education.
• Indiana Wesleyan University: Business, Counseling, Education, Theology, and Ministry.
• Judson University: Organizational Leadership, and Education in ESL/Bilingual.
• Keller Graduate School: Business Administration, Education, and Educational Technology.
• National Lewis: Business and Management, Education, Counseling, and Psychology.
• North Park Seminary: Masters of Divinity, Christian Ministry, Christian Formation, and Theological Studies.
• Northern Baptist Seminary: Masters of Divinity and Christian Ministry.
• Trinity International and Seminary: Masters of Divinity, Theology, Christian Leadership, Counseling Ministry, Christian Studies, Bioethics, Counseling Psychology, Leadership and Teaching.
• Webster University: Business Administration, Human Resource Development, and Management and Leadership.
• Western Governors University: Business, and Education.
• Western International University: Business Administration, Human Dynamics, Innovative Leadership, and Public Administration.
• Wheaton College: Biblical Archeology, Biblical Exegesis, Biblical Studies, Christian Formation and Ministry, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Ministries, Evangelism and Leadership, Theology, History of Christianity, Intercultural Studies and Missions, Marriage and Family Therapy, TESOL, Teaching.
This event is open to the public and all Judson University alumni, traditional undergraduate and adult students. Participants are encouraged to bring a friend! All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a Door Prize.