Payments for tuition and fees are due two weeks before the first day of classes for each semester. The Director of Student Accounts is available to assist students in implementing payment and budget plans.
Adult Professional Students, for student account questions please see the Adult Professional Contact Us page.
||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address and Directions
The Student Accounts Office is located on the second floor of the University Center.
|Payments may be mailed to:
Student Accounts Office
1151 N. State St.
Elgin, IL 60123
Online Bills and Payments
Student bills may be viewed online and payments on student accounts may be made online. Access to online bills and payments is through MyJudson. Parents and guests may be granted limited access to MyJudson to view online bills and make online payments. For guest or parent access, have the student login to MyJudson, click on Student Info and then click on Guest Logins. Online payment methods are:
- Electronic Check (ACH) with NO FEE to the user
- Credit Cards (Discover, Master Card, American Express & VISA) with a Service Fee
- Wire Transfer (see "Payments for International Students" below)
See Student Accounts FAQ for more details.
Payments for International Students
Judson University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline the process of international payments. peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.By making your payment with peerTransfer you can - Track your payments from start to finish - Save on bank fees and exchange rates - Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, click or go to: judsonu.peerTransfer.com to begin the payment process.
Deferred Payment Plan
Judson University offers an interest-free, in-house Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP). This plan will allow you to spread the semester’s principal charges over a number of months, concluding with the end of that semester. As long as you are current with your payments, no monthly carrying charges are assessed and your account is considered paid in full for purposes of access to online records, participation in classes and extra curricular activities and pre-registration. The Judson University Tuition Deferment Plan requires a non-refundable administration fee payable upon acceptance of the plan. See the web page listing the university’s current charges for the current amount of the TDP Deferment Fee. Students wishing to spread out payments by setting up a monthly payment plan may contact the Student Accounts Office before the semester begins at (847) 628-2053.
Tuition Refund Insurance
Each year thousands of college students are unable to complete classes for the semester due to unforeseen medical issues such as illness, accidents, concussions, or mental health related issues. Unfortunately, in many cases these families are unable to recoup all of their tuition dollars. At Judson, depending on the timing of the withdrawal, there may be circumstances where you may not be eligible to receive a refund of all of your tuition and fees. We understand that these types of situations can be a financial hardship for many families. Therefore, we are pleased to make available the Tuition Refund Insurance plan.
This optional insurance program is available to help refund your tuition, fees, and room/board charges, up to the annual policy limits, if you are unable to complete the semester due to a covered medical reason. This insurance program complements and enhances our school's refund policy and we believe families will benefit from this added protection. Visit GradGuard for additional information.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan (ETRP)
Judson University cooperates with many businesses and other organizations which offer tuition reimbursement plans to their employees. For any Judson student participating in such a plan, the university will defer that portion of tuition which is covered by the plan. Judson's acceptance of a tuition reimbursement plan on behalf of any student is subject to the following conditions:
- The amount of tuition deferred may not exceed the anticipated net proceeds from the employer under the plan, where anticipated net proceeds represent the estimated plan reimbursement.
- The Judson University ETRP Plan requires a non-refundable administration fee payable upon acceptance of the plan. See the web page listing the university’s current charges for the current amount of the ETRP Deferment Fee.
- The university must receive the deferred tuition payment either directly from the employer or from the student within 30 days following the end of the course/term to which it applies. If full payment is not received within these 30 days, the amount deferred will become subject to all monthly carrying charges and the late payment fee. Receipt of the payment within this 30-day period is defined as "timely receipt."
- The student must request an ETRP plan to the Student Accounts Office and the student must approve the plan prior to the beginning of each term. Students who wish to be set up an ETRP plan should contact the Student Accounts Office at (847) 628-2053 or 2051.
Traditional Undergraduate Principle Charges
Traditional Undergraduate Payment Policy
Traditional Undergraduate Refunds
Adult Undergraduate Charges
Adult Undergraduate Payment Policy
Masters of Architecture Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Master of Education in Literacy Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Master of Organizational Leadership Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Master in Business Administration Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Master of Leadership in Ministry Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Doctor of Education in Literacy Tuition, Fees & Refunds