Master of Business Administration
Judson University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for working adults. If you are a professional interested in fast-tracking your career and becoming a leader in your field, this program is for you. Courses integrate finance, marketing and strategic leadership to give you the tools needed to solve real-world organizational problems. All courses are designed by professionals for professionals. This accelerated, 39 credit-hour program is cohort based and will expand your network of career-long contacts. Students come from the worlds of business, not-for-profit and government, with courses available in both face to face and online formats.
With an MBA from Judson University, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the functional areas of business
- Integrate theory and application from various functional areas in an interdisciplinary approach
- Critically and analytically reason and solve problems
- Understand quantitative and qualitative elements associated with business strategies
- Anticipate and analyze trends in the business environment
- Operate in dynamic and complex domestic and global organizational environments
- Approach organizational decisions in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Present ideas effectively to various audiences
Dual Master Degree Option
You may also want to consider completing Judson's Master of Business Administration and Master of Organizational Leadership sequentially. This dual-approach provides you with the balance of leadership and management skills sought by today's employers.