Welcome to the Presidents Club
We invite you to join a unique legacy...
The presidential tradition at Judson University is one of stewardship, leadership, and dedication. We are blessed to have a history of God-honoring, influential leaders who have left their mark on Judson, both physically and fiscally.
It is fitting that we should have a way to honor our most devoted and generous donors as well with a new initiative known as the Presidents Club.
We want to recognize people who are willing to share a portion of their God-given gifts with Judson University on an ongoing basis, in an effort to help us fulfill our mission. Knowing that we have a circle of friends who have pledged to donate year after year, and some who designate Judson as a beneficiary in their estate planning as well, enables us to plan for the future of Judson and continue to offer a first-class Christian-based education to our students.
For a donation of less than $50 per month to the Judson Annual Fund,
you can be a Presidents Club member.
- Name in Annual Report
- Name on Judson website
- Invitations to select events at Judson
Recognition at special Judson events
- A custom Presidents Club pin, designating your giving level
- Additional recognition is given to those who have chosen to include Judson in their estate planning
Levels of Giving to the Judson Annual Fund
Level One: a gift of $500 or more annually
The Sarah Judson Guild membership
Level Two: a gift of $1,000 or more annually
The Ann “Nancy” Judson Society membership
Level Three: a gift of $2,500 or more annually
Burma Society membership
Level Four: a gift of $5,000 or more annually
The Adoniram Judson Society membership
Level Five: a gift of $10,000 or more annually
The President’s Society membership
Why Donors Give to Judson University:
“I just celebrated my 90th birthday. Experience has taught me that the torch must be passed to help future generations grow into Godly leaders. Giving young, impressionable minds the chance to be taught within a fervent Christian community is important to our future. Young people need an opportunity to learn in an environment that will not only nourish their minds, but also their souls. Judson University is that kind of place.”
- Marjorie McMahon, who has been sending monthly gifts to Judson for 28 years
A Healthy Judson Annual Fund Enables Us To
- grow and strengthen our scholarships for students
- attract and retain superior faculty and staff
- support student development and spiritual growth on campus
- keep classrooms and equipment up to date
- maintain upgrades of technology tools and labs