Majors & Minors
- Gain exposure to the history of world civilizations including their political institutions, philosophies, religions, and social structures.
- Learn how to integrate their Christian faith with historical concepts.
- Be prepared for graduate study.
- Develop critical thinking abilities, read perceptively, and write effectively.
- Develop analytical and research skills.
More Information >>
Do you have a love for travel? Do you get energized by foreign cultures? Do you find yourself seeking out cultural diversity all around you? If so, Judson University's Intercultural Studies Program is designed for you.
Students Studying Intercultural Studies at Judson University will have the opportunity to:
- Encounter the broad scope of human cultures through an interdisciplinary approach.
- Prepare for careers in fields which require an understanding of foreign cultures and/or cultural diversity in their own society.
- Prepare for graduate study in intercultural studies, foreign policy or other cognate disciplines.
- Develop and practice oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop skills in discerning the needs of and working with diverse groups.