Majors & Minors
Students in Psychology at Judson University will have the opportunity to:
- Articulate and use the clinical and research methods used to study behavior, emotion, and thought, rather than the uncritical acceptance of intuitive feelings or personal experience as ways of knowing.
- Apply and critically evaluate the ideas, theories and research findings within psychology.
- Develop and practice oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be prepared for graduate study and/or entry-level work in the social services.
- Be prepared for professions, other than psychology and the social services, that require an understanding of human behavior.
- Learn to integrate psychology theories and research findings with the Christian faith, both professionally and personally.
More Information >>