2013 Judson University Art Adventure Camps
Grades: 6th - 12th (Junior High and High School camps will be separate).
July 8-12 9:00 am - 4:00 pm in the Harm Weber Academic Center at Judson University
Cost: $225 per camper (if registered before June 15th, $250 if registered after June 15th). The cost includes all art supplies and a camp t-shirt. Participants must bring their own lunch (JU will provide drinks and snacks).
- Professor Joseph Cory of Judson University (High School camp leader)
- Natalie Shadel (Art teacher at Dundee Middle School, Dundee Illinois, and 2005 graduate of Judson University)
- Judson University Art & Design students (1 student worker per 7 students).
- Receive instruction and exposure to a variety of materials used in making art (painting, drawing, printmaking, point and shoot digital photography).
- Receive instruction in creating compositions and using color.
- Experiment with a variety of materials and techniques through the completion of a variety of art projects.
- Discover more about the different career possibilities in the visual arts (high school camp).
- Experience learning in a college studio environment (high school camp).
- Learn from creative artists who honor Christ as Lord.
- Have Fun!
Daily Camp Schedule:
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Arrival
9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Morning Session
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch and Activity
1:00 pm – 4:00pm: Afternoon Session
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Pick-up
For more information please contact: Professor Joe Cory (email@example.com) or Mitzi Green (firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-628-1030)