Welcome! The Registrar’s Office, located on the first floor of Lindner Tower, is available to assist students with registration for courses, applying for graduation, and advanced approval of transfer coursework. The Registrar’s Office also completes all official transcript, degree verification, and enrollment verification requests for current and previous Judson students. For more information call 847-628-1155.
||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Registrar’s Office will serve Christ by striving to meeting the needs of each individual student, staff and faculty member, as well as members of the community and all others who contact our office, while following and upholding the policies approved by the University.
We will accomplish this by:
- Keeping records accurately and ethically.
- Preserving the academic integrity of the institution.
- Providing excellent customer service while treating each individual with utmost respect and fairness at all times.
- Educating students and faculty in various aspects of academic policy so that students may achieve their educational goals.
- Continuing to improve registration processes and events in order to make the Judson experience positive and memorable for all individuals.