Professional Studies is committed to providing high quality, Christian-based education clearly delineating a relationship with Jesus Christ. This is accomplished in a supportive environment through a variety of programs that meet the needs of adult learners.
Programs offered through the Center foster:
Cognitive Skill Development
- Theory-based, practical, relevant curriculum
- Critical reading, writing, and thinking skills
- Appreciation of culture---both one's own and others'
- Preparation for academic work at the graduate level
- In-depth study in a major field
Life Skill Development:
- Ethical growth and behavior
- Oral and written communication skills
- Effective use of technology
- Lifelong learning
- Collaborative learning