Conferences and Special Events
Thank you for visiting and considering Judson University as the location for your conference or event! Conferences and Special Events offers a wide variety of meeting areas on campus, low cost technology, delectable on-site dining and catering options, and the convenience of access to major highways and O'Hare International Airport. Our office will partner with you to make your event a success by offering you one-stop professional planning services in addition to the utmost in customer service at no additional cost!
Location, Location, Location!
Situated on 90 acres of rolling hills, woods, and spacious lawns on the banks of the Fox River in Elgin, IL, Judson University is conveniently located off of Interstate 90 and State Route 31 with easy access to O'Hare International Airport, Elgin Metra Train Station, Pace Bus, and numerous taxi services. With numerous cultural and recreation opportunities accessible in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, you can be confident that your conference or event attendees will have a variety of entertainment and social options available to them.
At Your Service
At Judson University, we offer a variety of facilities for your group to make your conference or event a successful one. Our facilities include:
- 30 classrooms with capacities as small as 20 people and as large as 100 people
- 8 conference rooms ranging in size from 4 to 20
- A performance hall with seating for 135
- A chapel that will fit 500+ comfortably that is perfect for weddings and large gatherings
- A full service athletic building with 3 full sized basketball courts, weight room, and a nautilus room
- 6 computer labs with the latest technology and Wi-Fi access points in most buildings
- 65 air conditioned hotel style dormitory rooms and 126 non air conditioned dormitory rooms
- A full service air conditioned dining hall that can handle 250+ people at one time
- Open areas for recreation, rest, and relaxation
Contact Us Today!
Does Judson University sound like the perfect place for your next conference or event? Our professional staff has extensive experience with a wide variety of conference groups and would love to help you plan your next event! Feel free to submit a Request for Proposal or email us directly with your event details.