Judson University offers the Master of Education with ESL/Bilingual Endorsement program in the context of a Christian environment. Judson University is an American Baptist-affiliated, evangelical Christian university of the liberal arts, sciences and professions. It is coeducational and offers the Bachelor of Arts degree and master's in architecture and education. At the same time the University is ecumenical in spirit and is open to all who wish to pursue academic excellence.
The University motto, "Our Calling is Caring," characterizes our Mission that:Judson University is an evangelical Christian university which represents the Church at work in Higher Education, equipping students to be fully-developed, responsible persons who glorify God by the quality of their personal relationships, their work, and their citizenship within the community, the nation and the world.
The "packaged" concept of the Master of Education with ESL/Bilingual degree program combines several attractive features to enhance the process of graduate study. Those features include:
- Degree completion in approximately 13 months
- Concentrated summer sessions
- Focus on classroom application
- Clear plan of the course sequence
- Completion of the program with a cohort of not more than 20
- Packaged tuition resulting in a lower cost per semester hour
- Textbooks provided at no additional cost
- Tuition payments due in full or on request arrangements can be made to spread over the life of the program in billable terms