Welcome to the Presidents Club
We invite you to join a unique legacy...
The presidential tradition at Judson University is one of stewardship, leadership, and dedication. We are blessed to have a history of God-honoring, influential leaders who have left their mark on Judson, both physically and fiscally.
It is fitting that we should have a way to honor our most devoted and generous donors with the Presidents Club.
We want to recognize people who are willing to share a portion of their God-given gifts with Judson University on an ongoing basis, in an effort to help us fulfill our mission. Knowing that we have a circle of friends who have pledged to donate year after year, and some who designate Judson as a beneficiary in their estate planning as well, enables us to plan for the future of Judson and continue to offer a first-class Christian-based education to our students.
- Donor name in Annual Report and Judson website
- Exclusive invites to select events at Judson
- Recognition at special Judson events
- A Presidents Club pin, designating your giving level
The Judson Annual Fund Helps
- Grow and strengthen our scholarships for students
- Support our student development and spiritual growth
- Attract and retain superior faculty and staff
- Keep classrooms and equipment up to date
- Maintain upgrades of technology tools and labs
Reasons for Giving are Diverse
- A devoted husband may give to memorialize his wife, an alumnus, who is now with the Lord.
- An educator can faithfully give as a way to say thank you to the university that helped her to become a teacher.
- A graduate might give in honor of a past Judson president who impacted his life in a positive way.
- A loving mother can give as a tribute to her son who dedicated his life to serving as a missionary after attending the university.
- Faithful annual donors could also plan to include Judson as part of their estate planning.
Levels of Giving to the Judson Annual Fund
Sarah Judson Society
$500 or more annually
Ann "Nancy" Judson Society
$1,000 or more annually
$2,500 or more annually
Adoniram Judson Society
$5,000 or more annually
$10,00 or more annually
"I give to Judson for several reasons. First, to promote my Christian faith especially through education of young people. Second, because Judson made a profound impact on me personally during my studies – I learned a lot. The professors invested in me and made me better, and I now have a new set of tools to augment the tools and skills I had already learned. Finally, I have a passion for education. I am always learning, and I want to help make it possible for others to continue to learn. Judson is doing a lot of things right, and has the plans in place to do a lot more 'right things.' I’m so pleased to give back and help others."
'14 Masters of Organizational Leadership