New Student Packet
We are so excited that you have decided on attending Judson! If you are receiving this link you have been officially admitted to Judson.
Your login to MyJudson was emailed to the email account you put on your application. If you did not receive your login and password, reach out to your admissions representative. If you are unable to log in to MyJudson or your email, contact our IT helpdesk by phone at 847-628-5040 or by email at IThelp@judsonu.edu. Your Judson email is very important - ALL official communication from Judson will go to your student email, so make sure you are checking it regularly.
- Financial Aid -- Don’t forget to take care of your Financial Aid acceptance. To do that, login to MyJudson and click on Financial Aid from the menu at the top of the page, then click on Financial Aid Awards. After you have viewed your financial aid package, you will need to accept and/or decline the awards offered to you by accessing the link to “Accept/Decline Aid”. Please take some time to review the Award Conditions located on this page. These conditions contain important information regarding your rights and responsibilities, so please become familiar with them. Please also familiarize yourself with the "document tracking" section, to verify if additional items are needed for your awards. Estimated Tuition and Fees are also accessible on our page. Should you have any questions, please contact your Financial Aid Counselor, Lora Samayavong, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 847-628-2532 (Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM).
- Tuition -- Full payment of tuition/fees and room/board is due two weeks before classes begin. A monthly payment plan can be arranged in lieu of paying the full amount by the due date. Information regarding our payment plan (TDP) and other payment information is available here. Specific NEW student information affecting your student account is included in this packet.
- Housing – The housing applications are located inside MyJudson. All students are required to complete an application. Click on Student Info, then Student Development and Housing. The applications are there for you to complete online. Questions? Call the Housing Office at 847-628-1546 (Monday -Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM).
- Health Services – Every student is required to have a physical within one year prior to the first day of classes. Please have your physician fill out this portion on the back of the Pre-Entrance Medical form. Proof of state required immunizations is required by the Illinois Department of Public Health. These include:
- The date of your last Tetanus booster
- Two dates for the MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella) immunization. Either attach a copy of your Immunization record to the Pre-Entrance Medical form or note the immunizations on the back of the form. All traditional students taking 6+ credit hours, including Graduate and Post Graduate Architecture students, are required to show proof of Health Insurance coverage. All students are automatically enrolled in the Judson Student Health Insurance Plan with the charge automatically going on their Student Account. Students who do not want the JU Insurance must submit the Insurance Waiver form along with a copy of the front and back of their insurance card.
Call the Health Services Office at 847-628-2465 with any questions.
- Registration – Once you submit your enrollment deposit, either the Transfer Student Director or the First Year Freshmen Advisor will reach out to you to guide you through the registration process. If you have not paid your enrollment deposit yet, please reach out to your admissions representative.
Again, welcome to Judson! The Registrar's Office is here to assist you through this process so please feel free to contact us either via email or via phone. Our number is 847-628-1155 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virginia L Guth
Associate Vice President for Student Success/University Registrar