New Student Packet
We are so excited that you have decided on attending Judson! If you are receiving this link you have been officially admitted to Judson.
Your login to MyJudson was emailed to the email account you put on your application. If you did not receive your login and password, reach out to your admissions representative. If you are unable to log in to MyJudson or your email, contact our IT helpdesk by phone at 847-628-5040 or by email at IThelp@judsonu.edu. Your Judson email is very important - ALL official communication from Judson will go to your student email, so make sure you are checking it regularly.
- Financial Aid -- Don’t forget to take care of your Financial Aid acceptance. To do that, login to MyJudson and click on Financial Aid from the menu at the top of the page, then click on Financial Aid Awards. After you have viewed your financial aid package, you will need to accept and/or decline the awards offered to you by accessing the link to “Accept/Decline Aid”. Please take some time to review the Award Conditions located on this page. These conditions contain important information regarding your rights and responsibilities, so please become familiar with them. Please also familiarize yourself with the "document tracking" section, to verify if additional items are needed for your awards. Estimated Tuition and Fees are also accessible on our page. Should you have any questions, please contact your Financial Aid Counselor, Lora Samayavong, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 847-628-2532 (Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM).
- Tuition -- Full payment of tuition/fees and room/board is due two weeks before classes begin. Monthly payment plans are available; contact Student Accounts at 847-628-2055 for more information. Information regarding our payment plan (TDP) and other payment information is available here. Specific NEW student information affecting your student account is included in this packet.
- Housing – The housing applications are located inside MyJudson. All students are required to complete an application. Click on Student Info, then Student Development and Housing. The applications are there for you to complete online. Questions? Call the Housing Office at 847-628-1546 (Monday -Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM).
- Health Services – The health forms are available in MyJudson. All students must complete the forms listed below. Hover over More, then click Wellness. Choose Health Center.
- Pre-Entrance Medical Record
- Immunization Record - State of Illinois requirements are below
- tetanus booster within the last ten years
- 2 dates for MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella) Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Current Physical - dated within one year of the first day of classes
- Insurance Form - ALL students are automatically charged for JU Student Insurance until they fill out the Insurance Form and submit a copy of the front/back of their current insurance card
Any questions can be directed to:
Susan M. Weber, RN BSN,
Director of Health Services/Campus Nurse
- Registration – Once you submit your enrollment deposit, click here to sign up for a Registration Day event this summer. If you have not paid your enrollment deposit yet, please reach out to your admissions representative.
Again, welcome to Judson! The Registrar's Office is here to assist you through this process so please feel free to contact us either via email or via phone. Our number is 847-628-1155 or you can email email@example.com.
Virginia L. Guth
Associate Vice President for Student Success/University Registrar