Tuition, Fees, and Refunds - MBA
Tuition and Fees
Tuition cost for the Master of Business Administration program is established each year. This is designed to lock in costs for the program. Educational Resources are provided by the University. The tuition cost is $23,400 for students entering the program for the 2013-2014 academic year.
|Tuition (One Payment):
Per credit hour, billing rate:
|Payment in full on or before start of program
||Required deposit for course registration, applied to tuition
||Applied on term that student graduates
|Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP)
TDP Deferral Fee:
|$50 one-time fee
||Monthly Payment Deferment Plan
|Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan (ETRP)
ETRP Deferral Fee:
Payment schedule aligned when grades normally will be due.
|$50 one-time fee
||Payment schedule to align with employer’s expected reimbursement.
Sequential (second) Masters
Students entering the MBA program with a Masters in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) from Judson University can earn their MBA with just an additional 24 credit hours. The tuition cost for this option is $14,400 for students entering the program for the 2013-2014 academic year. The billing rate is still $600 per credit hour. The other fees listed above remain applicable to this option.
- *Refund - a credit entered on a student's account to reduce the amount of charges.
- *Drop - refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes.
- *Withdrawal - refers to cancellation of registration to all classes for the program.
TUITION REFUND FOR WITHDRAWAL
Students who withdraw from the University must file a withdrawal form with their Academic Advisor. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a student withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedules:
TUITION REFUND FOR DROPPING A CLASS
- If the drop occurs before the begin date of the dropped class, the cost of the dropped class will be refunded at an effective hourly rate for the program and assumes the student has returned all Educational Resources in an “Unused/New” condition.
- Dropped classes may be rescheduled at a future date and will be billed at an effective hourly rate.
- The effective hourly rate for the program is the calculated rate using the total billable amount divided by the total number of hours in the MBA program.
If the drop occurs after the beginning date of the dropped class (see exception below), the refund will be calculated based upon the following schedule:
- After 1 night of class = 75% Refund of cost of this class
- After 2 nights of class = 50% Refund of cost of this class
- After 3 nights of class = 25% Refund of cost of this class
- After 4 or more nights of class = 0% Refund for cost of this class
- EXCEPTION: There is no refund for the first course in the MBA program if it is dropped after it has started.
The cost of the class is calculated using the effective hourly rate as described above.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE MBA PROGRAM
If the withdrawal occurs before the beginning of a billing period, there will be no cost for that period. If the withdrawal occurs after the beginning date of the first class of the billing period, the refund will be calculated according to the DROPPING A CLASS process.