All degree candidates must have earned at least a 3.0 grade point average, have successfully submitted a research-based feature article to a peer-reviewed journal, completed all courses and be approved for graduation by the Program Director, the Dean of the School of Leadership and Business, Adult and Continuing Education, and the Faculty. No course grade lower than a C will be accepted towards graduation in the program. The candidate must apply at least 6 months prior to his/her planned graduation date to participate in the commencement and hooding exercises according to College policy.
Please click here for the application for graduation.
Required Credit Hours = 37
Required = 12 Courses, 37 Hours
- MLM 501: Practical Theology: Theological Reflection on Ministry Praxis
- MLM 502: Ministry and the Kingdom of God in Theological Perspective
- MLM 503: Developmental Perspectives on Ministry
- MLM 504: Developing As a Leader in Ministry
- MLM 601: Cultivating Healthy & Effective Ministry Teams
- MLM 602: Strategic Planning for Ministry Effectiveness
- MLM 603: Facilitating Communities of Learning in Christian Ministries
- MLM 604: Walking in Their Shoes: Ministry in Context
- MLM 605: The Journey Together: The Theory, Principles, and Practices of Mentoring in Christian Ministry
- MLM 606: Applied Research Seminar
- MLM 505: Biblical History & Culture on Location: Holy Land Study Tour
- MLM 506: Jesus Trail: Spiritual Formation through the Eyes of Pilgrimage