Graduation applications are due at least six months prior to the planned date of degree conferral. All course work must be completed before the actual graduation date.
All degree candidates must have earned at least a 3.0 grade point average.
No course grade lower than a C will be accepted towards graduation in the program.
Please click here for the application for graduation.
Required = 13 courses, 39 hours
- BUS501 Business Functions
- BUS510 Managerial Accounting
- BUS520 Financial Management
- BUS550 Managerial Economics
- BUS505 Business Analytics
- BUS530 Operation and Project Management
- BUS540 Marketing
- BUS601 Business Strategies
- BUS615 Current Issues in Business (Seminar)
- ORL510 Ethical Leadership
- ORL515 Leading High Performance Teams
- ORL520 Organizational Culture and Politics
- ORL614 Strategic Communication