TUITION AND FEES (DLIT PROGRAM)
All tuition payment plans include the cost of books, a new laptop computer with pre-loaded programs appropriate for doctoral study, a three-year membership in the International Literacy Association with a subscription to Reading Research Quarterly, a cohort trip to the ILA national convention (including registration, transportation, and hotel expenses), and the university technology fee.
Tuition payment options for the 2016/2017 academic year are outlined below:
- Annual Payment – Payments of $15,000 are due on June 1st during the first three years of doctoral study. Total Cost: $45,000.
- Payment Options – Per Billable Term and Tuition Deferment Payment (TDP):
- Per Billable Term – Payments of $5,000 per term over nine terms, due two weeks before the start of each term. Total Cost: $45,000.
- Tuition Deferment Payment (TDP)** – A payment plan may be set up to spread payments out on a monthly basis. An additional fee is required for this plan. Total Cost: $45, 450.
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan (ETRP)** – Students receiving employer tuition reimbursement may set up a customized ETRP. An additional fee is required for this plan. An additional fee is required for this plan. Total Cost: $45,450.
** Students must contact the Office of Student Accounts at 847/628-2055 prior to enrollment in order to set up a TDP or ETRP.
Financial Aid may be available for those who qualify. Please fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Contact the Financial Aid Office at (847) 628-2534 for assistance.