Tuition, Fees, and Refunds MLM
Tuition and Fees
Tuition cost for the Masters in Leadership in Ministry (MLM) program is established each year. This is designed to lock in costs for the program. Educational Resources are provided by the University. The tuition cost is $24,000** for students entering or re-entering the program for the 16/17 academic year.
|Tuition (One Payment):
Tuition (Five Billing Periods):
Billing Periods 1-3: $5520
Billing Periods 4-5: $3720
|Payment in full on or before start of program
Payment due two weeks before each billing period (term)
(both are non-refundable)
||Required deposit for course registration, applied to tuition
||Applied on term that student graduates
|Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP)**
|$50/Per Billable Term
||Monthly Payment Deferment Plan - Automatic
|Employer Tuition Reimbursement
Reimbursement Plan (ETRP) Deferra Fee:
Payment Schedule aligned with when grades are normally due.
|$50/Per Billable Term
||Payment schedule to align with employer’s
**This total includes the Israel Experience, the Willow Creek Association's Global Leadership Summit, the Chicago ministry visit, Bible software, as well as housing and food for all on-campus face-to-face sessions.
**Students must contact the Office of Student Accounts at 847-628-2055 prior to enrollment in order to set up a TDP or ETRP.
- *Refund - a credit entered on a student's account to reduce the amount of charges.
- *Week - a calendar week.
- *Drop - refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes.
- *Withdrawal - refers to cancellation of registration to all classes for the program.
TUITION REFUND FOR WITHDRAWAL
Students who withdraw from the University must file a withdrawal form with their Academic Advisor. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a student withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedules:
TUITION REFUND FOR DROPPING A CLASS
- If the drop occurs before the begin date of the dropped class, the cost of the dropped class will be refunded at and assumes the student has returned all Education Resources in an "Unused/New" condition. Educational Resources Materials for a dropped course are subject a replacement if they are not returned or not considered in an "Unused/New" condition.
- Dropped classes may be rescheduled at a future date and will be billed at the current academic year's hourly rate.
If the drop occurs after the beginning date of the dropped class (see exception below), the refund will be calculated based upon the following schedule:
- After 1 night of class = 75% Refund of cost of this class
- After 2 nights of class = 50% Refund of cost of this class
- After 3 nights of class = 25% Refund of cost of this class
- After 4 or more nights of class = 0% Refund for cost of this class
- EXCEPTION: There is no refund for the first course in the MLM program if it is dropped after it has started. Since the first course includes billing for the Israel trip, the university will refund in accordance with the trip cancel and refund policy.
The cost of the class is calculated using the effective hourly rate as described above.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE MLM PROGRAM
Generally, if the Withdrawal occurs before the beginning of a billing period, there will be no cost for that period. If the withdrawal occurs after the beginning date of the first class of the billing period, the refund will be calculated according to the DROPPING A CLASS process.