- Refund: credit entered on a candidate's account to reduce the amount of charges
- Drop: refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes
- Withdrawal: refers to cancellation of registration for all classes for the remainder of the program.
TUITION REFUND FOR DROPPING A CLASS
There is no refund for an individual class that is dropped within a term.
TUITION REFUND FOR WITHDRAWAL
Candidates who withdraw from the program must file a withdrawal form with the Office of Registration and Records. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a candidate withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedules; the amounts are based upon the Per Term Billing Option:
Withdrawal rates for first term within the DLIT program:
- Prior to the first meeting of the term—100% refund for first term*
- Prior to the second meeting of the term - 60%
- Prior to the third meeting of the term — 40%
- Prior to the fourth meeting of the term — 20%
- Any subsequent withdrawals — $0
Withdrawal rates for second and following terms within the DLIT program:
- Prior to the first weekly meeting of the term *
- Prior to the second meeting of the term—80%
- Prior to the third meeting of the term — 60%
- Prior to the fourth meeting of the term — 30%
- Any subsequent withdrawals—$0
A Term consists of multiple courses with the same registration date. Tuition refunds will be calculated on the Term rate only; there will be no per course or hourly rate refund. There will be no refund for an individual course that is dropped.
*The 100% refund for a term that has not started is conditioned upon all distributed educational resources for that term begin returned unused to Judson University.