Judson University offers the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program in the context of a Christian environment. Judson University is an American Baptist-affiliated, evangelical Christian university of the liberal arts, sciences and professions. It is coeducational and offers the bachelor of arts degree and master's in architecture, education and organizational leadership. At the same time the University is ecumenical in spirit and is open to all who wish to pursue academic excellence.
The University motto, "Our Calling is Caring," characterizes our Mission that:
Judson University is an evangelical Christian University which represents the Church at work in Higher Education, equipping students to be fully-developed, responsible persons who glorify God by the quality of their personal relationships, their work, and their citizenship within the community, the nation, and the world.
The "packaged" concept of the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program combines several attractive features to enhance the process of graduate study. Those features include:
- Degree completion in only 19 months
- Only one class night per week for 4 hours or online
- Laptop computer or iPad
- Focus on practical application of theory
- Clear plan of the course sequence
- Completion of the program with a group of about 15
- Packaged tuition resulting in a lower cost per course
- Tuition payments due in full or on request arrangements can be made to spread over the life of the program in billable terms