This portfolio comprises one part of the assessment of candidates in the Master's of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program. Its purpose is to increase reflection and provide a record of the growth. It will be evaluated by the program director and the portfolio committee.
Please prepare an electronic portfolio as follows:
- Select a minimum of three artifacts* for each of the three course terms. These should be products created for and evaluated in the courses you have completed for or as a result of the knowledge and skills gained through, the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership.
- Carefully select artifacts that reflect and substantiate your expertise and demonstrate your achievement of the learning outcomes (i.e., your "best work") in those courses.
- Arrange the artifacts according to the term.
- Write a brief (2 - 3 Page) synthesis paper for each two week mentor period that synthesizes the courses in the previous term.
*Note: Each artifact will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Evaluation of Portfolios
- Does Not Meet Expectations - Artifact is of poor quality and is not sufficiently linked to theoretical constructs (program outcomes) and state standards.
- Meets Expectations - Artifact is professionally done and satisfactorily linked to theoretical constructs (program outcomes) and state standards.
- Exceeds Expectations - Artifact is professionally done with exemplary qualities and satisfactorily linked to theoretical constructs (program outcomes) and state standards.