Tuition and Fees
Tuition cost for the program is established each year. This is designed to lock in costs for the program. Current cost may be obtained from the Program Director. This includes the Campus Technology Fee. The tuition cost is 23,400 for students entering the MAOL program after July 31, 2015 for the 1516 academic year.
Per credit hour, billing rate:
in full on or before start of program
|Application Fee:||$35||with application|
applied on final billing
|Registration Deposit||$100||required and applied to tuition|
|Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP):||$50.00|
|Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan (ETRP)|
** Must make arrangements with student accounts office
Payment schedule to align with employer's
- *Refund - a credit entered on a student's account to reduce the amount of charges.
- *Drop - refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes.
- *Withdrawal - refers to cancellation of registration to all classes for a specific term.
Tuition Refund for Withdrawal
Students who withdraw from the University must file a withdrawal form with their Academic Advisor. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a student withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedule:
Tuition Refund for Dropping a Class
- If the drop occurs before the begin date of the dropped class, the cost of the dropped class will be refunded at an effective hourly rate from the program.
- Dropped classes may be rescheduled at future date and will be billed at an effective hourly rate.
- The effective hourly rate for the program is the calculated rate using the total billable amount divided by the total number of hours in the MAOL program.
If the drop occurs after the beginning date of the dropped class (see exception below), the refund will be calculated based upon the following schedule:
- After 1 night of class = 75% Refund of cost of this class
- After 2 night of class = 50% Refund of cost of this class
- After 3 night of class = 25% Refund of cost of this class
- After 4 or more nights of class = 0% Refund for cost of this class
- EXCEPTION: There is no refund for the first course in the MAOL program if it is dropped after it has started.
The cost of the class is calculated using the effective hourly rate as described above.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE MAOL PROGRAM
If the withdrawal occurs before the beginning of the billing period, there will be no cost for that period. If the withdrawal occurs after the beginning date of the first class of the billing period, the refund will be calculated according to the DROPPING A CLASS process.
A Term consists of multiple courses with the same registration date, taught in consecutive order. Tuition refunds will be calculated on the Term charge only, there will be no per class or hourly rate refund. There will be no refund for an individual course that is dropped.