Students who discontinue and then return to attend Judson after an absence of two or more years have broken residence. They are required to meet the current catalog requirements in effect on their return. Judson students who have withdrawn or been absent for a semester need to apply for readmission. If you have been suspended please see the academic standing section of the catalog.
Students wishing to be considered for readmission must submit the following to the Judson Admissions Office:
- A completed application for readmission form accompanied by a $50 application fee (nonrefundable).
- An official transcript of all academic work completed at other universities attended since leaving Judson.
Judson will evaluate academic and financial aid transcripts, student account standing, and conduct records from all previously attended institutions to ensure good standing before approving a student for readmission. Reapplying and supplying materials for readmission does not automatically secure students acceptance. Returning students will maintain previous academic standing unless transferring in on probationary status.
Students accepted for readmission will receive:
- A notice of readmission.
- A statement of academic requirements for graduation.
- A class schedule.
Students readmitted to the university are required to submit the following:
- A $250 enrollment deposit (non-refundable after May 1) which will be applied toward the first semester tuition.
- A residence reservation form with a request for a $150 housing deposit for those planning to live on campus.
Students with questions concerning readmission should contact the Admissions Office.