Michelle Kilbourne Chair - Business and Professional Studies
Nathan Chang, Richard Erickson, George Gill, Leslie Kruser, Jennifer Mattingly, Anthony Sparks, Joyce Shotick, James Stahr, Patricia Tauchert, Norbert Ziemer, Keith Jenkins - Emeritus.
The professors are not only eminently qualified academically, but have come from extensive careers with world-class organizations, such as Accenture and Servicemaster. The synergy of the program and faculty, consistent with Judson's mission, results in our graduates being sought after by Christian and secular businesses alike.
Students pursuing a business major and/or career may choose one of the following:
- Provides accounting requirements necessary to become a CPA and prepares students to perform the accounting function within different organizations.
- Provides a broad view of business with specific emphasis on the role of managers.
- Enables students to develop business and technical skills for a competitive marketplace that increasingly relies on technology.
- Media Business Management
- Excluded from business minor.
Students pursuing any major at Judson may pursue one or more of the following minors and/or a certificate:
- Business (Media Business Management majors are not allowed to declare this major.)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship