Michelle Kilbourne Chair - Business and Professional Studies
Patrick Alden, Ciro Centrangollo, NathanChang, Leslie Kruser, Michael Garrett, Jennifer Mattingly, Anthony Sparks, Joyce Shotick, James Stahr, Kevin Sullivan, Patricia Tauchert, NorbertZiemer, William S. Wilson - Emeritus, Keith Jenkins - Emeritus.
The professors are not only eminently qualified academically, but have come from extensive careers with world-class organizations, such as AT&T and Servicemaster. The synergy of the program and faculty, consistent with Judson's mission, results in our graduates being sought after by Christian and secular businesses alike.
Students pursuing a business major and/or career may choose one of the following:
- Provides accounting requirements necessary to become a CPA and prepares students to perform the accounting function within different organizations.
- Provides a broad view of business with specific emphasis on the role of managers.
- Enables students to develop business and technical skills for a competitive marketplace that increasingly relies on technology.
- Media Business Management
- Excluded from business minor.
Students pursuing any major at Judson may pursue one or more of the following minors and/or a certificate:
- Business (Media Business Management majors are not allowed to declare this major.)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship