TUITION & FEES:
Tuition cost for the program is established each year. This is designed to lock in costs for the program. Current cost may be obtained from the Program Director. Educational resources are provided by the college.
|Tuition: ||$14,500 ||in full on or before start of program |
|Application Fee: ||$40 ||with application |
|Graduation Fee: ||$115 ||applied on final summer billing|
|Per Billable Term:|
(summer, fall, spring, summer)
|$14,660 ||$3,665 per billable term, due on or before the start of each new term |
|Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP): ||$14,900 |
Deferment Plan $1,250 including $240 deferral fee in full on or before start of program, $1050 due the 15th of each month (14 total payments).
|Employer Tution Reimbursement:|
* Must make arrangements with student accounts office
|$15,060 ||$3,665 per billable term, due at the end of each new term (contact Student Accounts office at start of each term) $100 ETRP fee due at start of each term|
* Refund - a credit entered on a student's account to reduce the amount of charges.
* Drop - refers to cancellation of registration for individual classes.
* Withdrawal - refers to cancellation of registration to all classes for a specific term.
TUITION REFUND FOR WITHDRAWAL
Students who withdraw from the University must file a withdrawal form with the Office of Registration and Records. Such formal notice will establish the withdrawal date. If a student withdraws without notification, Judson University will determine a withdrawal date. Refunds will be granted per the following schedules:
TUITION REFUND FOR DROPPING A CLASS
There is no refund for an individual class that is dropped within a term.
Withdrawal for any term within the Masters of Education programs:
* Prior to the first meeting of the term - 100% of that term's tuition
* Prior to the second meeting of the term - 75% of that term's tuition
* Prior to the seventh meeting of the term - 50% of that term's tuition
* Prior to the thirteenth meeting of the term - 25% of that term's tuition
* Any subsequent withdrawals - $0
A Term consists of multiple courses with the same registration date, taught in consecutive order. Tuition refunds will be calculated on the Term charge only, there will be no per class or hourly rate refund. There will be no refund for an individual course that is dropped.