- Graduation fee — $125 Cap, gown, master’s degree hood, diploma and other Commencement expenses.
- Fee for late payment of student bill — $150 (Note: Tuition and fees for all semesters and terms are due two weeks prior to the first day of class.)
- Deferred Payment Fee (Judson Deferred Payment Plan) $75 per semester, $125 for full year
- Deferred Payment Fee per term, $100 for employer reimbursement payments
- Add/drop course change, per transaction — $30 See the Adding and Dropping Courses section of this catalog for details.
New Student Fees
- Application Fee — $100
- Enrollment deposit — $250
- Guarantees a place for students; nonrefundable after June 1, but applies to first semester tuition.
*Note: Subject to change
**Note: Basic charge for resident full-time students