Division of Professional Studies Undergrad Catalog - Academic Policy - Academic Records | Judson University Christian College

Academic Records

An official transcript of a student's academic record at Judson University is available only through the Registrar's Office. Any student who has an obligation to the university will have his/her transcript, degree verification, or past enrollment verification held until the obligation is resolved.

There are three methods available for ordering your transcripts. Rush orders will only be processed for transcripts requested through option 1.

  1. Online/Phone Request: Order online or by phone. There is a $5.00 service fee for online orders and a $10.00 service fee for phone orders. You will need a valid major credit card to order transcripts. Orders will be processed with in 2-4 business days. 1 day processing is possible as long as the student has no outstanding obligation to the university. Log on to https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO001700, or call direct at 800-646-1858.
  2. Mail Request: Order via the U.S. Postal Service. There is a $5.00 postage and handling fee. Orders will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt of your request form.
  3. Request in Person: You may request your transcript in person at the Registrar's Office,first floor of the Lindner Tower Building. Please allow minimum of 30 minutes for processing. If issued to the student there is no fee. If you need Judson to mail your transcript the $5.00 postage and handling fee will apply.
  4. You may use this link to track your transcript order https://www.credentials-inc.com/CGI-BIN/rechkcgi.pgm?TPORTER

Degree verification, past enrollment,or present enrollment:National Student Clearinghouse

  1. For Degree Verifications (and past attendance) Log on to National Student Clearinghouse
  2. For current enrollement verification, Log on to National Student Clearinghouse

Veteran's Affairs (VA) Verifications

Certain armed forces veterans and dependents who qualify under federal laws administered by the Veteran's Administration are eligible to received education benefits. Those who are eligible for Veterans Administration benefits should contact their county VA office or 1-888-GIBILL-1 for additional information regarding the veteran's program. Forms are available in The Registrar's Office. It is the student's responsibility at the start of each student's program term to contact The Registrar's Office to begin the enrollment verification process. Students in academic status other than good jeopardize the continuance of VA benefits. Veteran's verifications can not be completed and submitted until all outstanding debt is paid to the university. Students who receive veteran's benefits must report expected benefits on their FAFSA when submitting it to the Financial Aid Office.

Student Success and Registrar's Office Staff

Virginia L. Guth
Associate Vice President for Student Success and

University Registrar


Heather Johnson
Assistant Registrar


Maria Aguirre
Academic Advisor - Adult Professional (BA) and Graduate


Kat Hamilton
Academic Records Coordinator - Adult Professional


Caitlin Kiel
Assistant to the Registrar:
Course Schedule and Data Specialist


Kayla Collins

First Year Freshmen Academic Advisor:

Traditional and Adult Professional (AA)

Transcript Orders


Kirsten Olson
Transfer Student Director


Jill A. Hargis
Graduation Advisor


General Inquiries

Test Proctoring

Judson University, Shaping Lives that Shape the World