Tuition and Costs
Bachelor of Arts Tuition: $520 per credit hour, this includes the Campus Technology Fee.
Associate of Arts Tuition: $430 per credit hour, this includes the Campus Technology Fee.
- Application Fee - Payable upon Application Submission (non refundable) $35
- Registration Deposit - Prerequisite to first-time course registration, credit toward tuition (deposit is non refundable) $100
- Graduation audit fee - Cap, gown, diploma, and other commencement expenses $100
- Late Payment Fee - See payment due information in Payment Policy $50 (Note: Tuition and fees for all semesters and terms are due two weeks prior to the first day of class.)
- Add/drop course change, per transaction $30
- DSST or similar administration fee for exam(s) through Judson, per test $15
- Challenge examination development/evaluation fee, per credit hour $75
- PLA-CAEL (http://www.learningcounts.org/)
- Readmit fee $35
- AU program of study course make-up, individualized study fee $375 plus the hourly cost of tuition
- Payment Plan Fee (TDP) - $50 Per Billable Term
Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan Fee (ETRP) - $50 Per Billable Term
- I.D. Replacement fee $25
- Parking in handicapped zone $350
- Smoking fine, each incident $100
- Deferred Payment Plan Fee - One-time fee for an extended payment due date plan
- TDP Plan - Monthly payments for course-by-course plan $50
- ETRP - Employer Tuition Reimbursement based payment plan $50
- NSF check fee or rejected Online Electronic Check payment $25
- Rejected Direct Deposit disbursement of refund $15
* Academic and other fees are subject to change.