Certificates have been designed for those seeking completion of a concentrated block of courses in a field. Certificates are 12 or more academic credit hours and are offered in a variety of formats, including online.
- Application Software
- Designed for those desiring to learn or to increase their application skills in software typically found in business environments. Courses available only online.
2 MTS101 Word Processing
2 MTS102 Spreadsheets
2 MTS104 Presentation Graphics
2 MTS105 DataBase
2 MTS107 Desktop Publishing
2 MTS210 Advanced Software Applications
- Web Site Administration and Design
- Designed for those given the responsibility of overseeing the development or maintenance of a company web site or for those interested in web site publishing for personal use. Courses available only online.
3 MED261 Web Site Administration, Usability, and Design
3 MED263 Content Management and Development
1 MED111 Introduction to HTML
3 MED265 Application Software for Web Site Design
2 MED267 Applied Project in Web Site Development
- Studies in Human Behavior
- Designed for students whose career or graduate school goals require courses in traditional psychology. Courses available only online.
3 HSC320 Life Span Development
3 HSC321 Psychological Disorders
3 HSC327 Psychological tests and Measurements
3 HSC331 Brain Development, Dynamics, and Disabilities