Payments for tuition and fees are due two weeks before the first day of classes for each semester. The Director of Student Accounts is available to assist students in implementing payment and budget plans.
Office Hours and Office Location
The Student Accounts cashier counter is open for operation from 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday except for Judson University holidays. The office is located on the second floor of the University Center. Payments may be mailed to:
Student Accounts Office
1151 N. State St.
Elgin, IL 60123
For office hours at the Rockford Dace Campus, please phone 815-399-3500.
Online Bills and Payments
Student bills may be viewed online and payments on student accounts may be made online. Access to online bills and payments is through the Student Website. Parents and guests may be granted limited access to the Student Website by the student through Guest Logins and thereby will be able to view online bills and make online payments. Online payment methods are:
- Electronic Check (ACH) with NO FEE to the user
- Credit Cards (Discover, Master Card, American Express & Diners Club) with a Service Fee
See Student Accounts FAQ for more details.
Deferred Payment Plan
Judson University offers an interest-free, in-house Tuition Deferment Plan (TDP). This plan will allow you to spread the semester’s principal charges over a number of months, concluding with the end of that semester. As long as you are current with your payments, no monthly carrying charges are assessed and your account is considered paid in full for purposes of access to online records, participation in classes and extra curricular activities and pre-registration. The Judson University Tuition Deferment Plan requires a non-refundable administration fee payable upon acceptance of the plan. See the web page listing the University’s current charges for the current amount of the TDP Deferment Fee.Students wishing to spread out payments by setting up a monthly payment plan may contact the Student Accounts Office before the semester begins at (847) 628 - 2053.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan (ETRP)
Judson University cooperates with many businesses and other organizations which offer tuition reimbursement plans to their employees. For any Judson student participating in such a plan, the university will defer that portion of tuition which is covered by the plan. Judson's acceptance of a tuition reimbursement plan on behalf of any student is subject to the following conditions:
- The amount of tuition deferred may not exceed the anticipated net proceeds from the employer under the plan, where anticipated net proceeds represent the estimated plan reimbursement.
- The Judson University ETRP Plan requires a non-refundable administration fee payable upon acceptance of the plan See the web page listing the University’s current charges for the current amount of the ETRP DefermentFee.
- The university must receive the deferred tuition payment either directly from the employer or from the student within 30days following the end of the course/term to which it applies. If full payment is not received within these30 days, the amount deferred will become subject to allmonthly carrying charges and the late payment fee. Receipt of the payment within this 30-day period is defined as "timely receipt."
- The student must request an ETRP plan to the Student Accounts Office and the student must approve the plan prior to the beginning of each term. Students who wish to be set up an ETRP plan should contact the Student Accounts Office at (847) 628-2053 or 2051.
Traditional Undergraduate Principle Charges
Traditional Undergraduate Payment Policy
Traditional Undergraduate Refunds
Adult Undergraduate Charges
Adult Undergraduate Payment Policy
Masters of Architecture Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Masters of Architecture Payment Policy
Masters of Organizational Leadership Tuition, Fees & Refunds
Masters of Education in Literacy Tuition, Fees & Refunds