Christian Service Program
The Judson Christian Service Program allows those working/volunteering within a church or those working at Judson University the opportunity to register for courses at a discounted rate. The student may earn up to 24 hours of university credit. This program is designed for the individual contributing a minimum of 20 hours per week to the church in either a volunteer or paid position. This program is a privilege exclusively for individuals who meet the criteria below. These students will not be allowed to register until the first day of classes to make sure that first availability has been given to traditional students.
In order for a student to be admitted to the Christian Service Program, he/she must meet all of the following criteria:
- Complete and send in an application for admission form along with a $50 application fee payable to Judson University.
- Provide documentation from the Senior Pastor or Administrative Pastor confirming either the 20 hours of employment or volunteer work per week. OR, If a Judson employee the student must secure a letter of recommendation from their direct supervisor.
- This program is not designed for a student seeking a degree through Judson University.
- The courses in which the student may register may only be undergraduate courses – graduate courses are strictly prohibited.
- This program is designed for the employee/volunteer and not for their children or spouse.
Please contact Student Accounts at (847) 628-2055 or (847) 628-2053 for current costs associated with the Christian Service Program.