Clubs and Special Interest Groups
There are a variety of different clubs and activities at Judson University. Read below to see what you can get involved in while on campus! If there is no link, email email@example.com to request more information and be put in touch with the current leader(s) of the club listed.
- ACA (Associations of Christians in Architecture)
- AIAS (American Institute of Architecture Students)
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)
- Alpha Lambda Delta Society - Freshman Honor Society
- Black Student Union
- Blood Drive
- Chamber Singers
- College Republican Club
- Exercise and Sports Science Club
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Guitar Ensemble (intermediate and advanced)
- Illinois Iota chapter of Pi Mu Epsilon Society-Math
- Improv Team.
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- International Justice Mission Judson Chapter.
- Intramurals - Indoor soccer, basketball, football, dodgeball, and volleyball
- Jazz Ensemble
- Judson Boarders Club
- Judson Business Society
- Judson Civic Orchestra
- Judson Theatre
- Kappa Delta Pi (KDP)
- Media Experience
- Music Ensembles (Ex. male vocal quartet, string quartet, brass quintet, etc)
- Percussion Ensemble
- Phi Alpha Theta Society - History
- Piano Ensemble
- Psi Chi Society - Psychology
- Reel Conversations
- Spikeball Club
- Symphonic Band
- Student Sustainability Committee
- Tau Sigma Delta Society
- Theta Alpha Kappa Society-Biblical Studies
Interested in starting a club?
Learn more about starting or renewing a JSO-sponsored club or special interest group.