Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Judson's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership Program (MAOL) will help you to become an effective leader by providing practical applications within a variety of organizational settings.
The program provides a leadership “tool kit” that you can put to use in your current job while also maximizing your future career potential. You and your cohort of colleagues will complete the program as a team, with each course meeting one night per week for 6 weeks, and the entire program can be completed in 16-18 months. Enrollment for these cohorts is now open.
With Judson's M.A. in Organizational Leadership, you will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in person and on paper.
- Lead across generations, cultures and distances.
- Motivate people to create, communicate and achieve a shared vision.
- Build effective teams and organizations.
- Evaluate your own leadership and that of others.
- Maximize your career potential.
- Influence people to positively impact the world for Christ
Dual Master Degree Option
You may also want to consider completing Judson's Master of Organizational Leadership and Master of Business Administration sequentially. This dual-approach provides you with the balance of leadership and management skills sought by today's employers.