Details for May 15 Registration Day
Meeting location will be announced as the date approaches.
Check-in from 8 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
We couldn't be more excited about your decision to attend Judson! Now that you've been admitted and have decided that Judson is your new home, your next step will be to register for one of our upcoming Registration Days. The mission of Judson University’s registration day is to provide a one day program whereby students complete their administrative campus business in order to prepare for the transition of orientation weekend. The program will include the completion of academic, financial, student service and technology related university business.
Remaining Registration Days are listed below.
- Friday, May 15, 2015
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- Friday, June 26, 2015
- Friday, July 31, 2015
Registration Days will provide you the opportunity to complete a few administrative tasks before arriving to Judson for Orientation in August. During your Registration Day, you will meet with an advisor in your major of interest who will work with you on the registration process, meet with Financial Aid, have your I.D. picture taken and meet with Student Accounts to receive your bill and to finalize payment plans. Staff will also show you how to find information you need online in MyJudson and help you register for classes. Parents are invited to attend Registration Days too. Lounge areas and campus wi-fi will be available throughout the day for parents.
To prepare for Registration Days, please do the following:
- Submit your enrollment deposit as soon as possible. You cannot register for a Registration Day until your deposit has been paid to the university. Please speak with your Admissions Representative if you are unsure if your deposit has been paid for or to learn how to pay your deposit.
- Choose a Registration Day that will work for you. (You will need to be available from at least 8:30am-1:30pm.)
- Make your final decision on what major you plan to pursue. If your major requires a concentration (i.e. Education), choose your concentration. Majors and concentrations can be viewed at the links below or through our catalog. (This information will be required when you register online for a Registration Day and will be imperative for ensuring that you are placed with the correct adviser and that your degree audit matches your major).
- Register below for a Registration Day. Confirmation information will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Ensure that you have received your login information for MyJudson BEFORE Registration Day. Test it out along with your Judson University e-mail and Blackboard login and have some fun learning Judson's systems! If you have not received this information or have misplaced it, please email your Admissions Representative for assistance.
- Get excited about the adventures that await you at Judson! We can't wait for you to be on campus for Orientation in August!