Judson University, a Four Year Christian College in Elgin near Chicago. The Church at Work in Higher Education.
  • Student Information

    Communication with Students

    Important information from various administrative offices is normally communicated to students via email. All current Judson University students are provided an email and MyJudson information account. All students are responsible for checking their Judson email accounts regularly as well as academic and schedule information on their own MyJudson information page. The email accounts are maintained by the Information Technology department. The MyJudson Information System is maintained by the Registrar's Office. 


    If conditions warrant either closing the university (traditional and adult classes) or a delay in opening, we will contact the Emergency Closings Center which you can access at https://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/. You may also call the Judson emergency closing phone number to check the status: 847-628-2542. There may be situations when the main campus has traditional classes during the day, but the Professional Studies administration decides that inclement weather that has occurred during the day requires canceling evening classes. On questionable weather days, a decision will be made for Professional Studies classes by 3pm on weekdays, and 6am on Saturdays.

    Student Responsibility

    The student must become familiar with the academic policies, curriculum requirements and associated deadlines as outlined in this catalog (posted on the university web site). The academic adviser will advise the student on all matters related to their program of study and will aid the student in the interpretation of policies whenever necessary. It is ultimately the student’s responsibility for meeting all stated requirements for the degree and the policies related thereof.  


    The following features are available within your MyJudson account:

    • Your Biographical Information
    • Your Student Schedule
    • Your Grades
    • Your Academic Record (Judson and Transfer Courses)
    • Your Degree Audit
    • Your Financial Aid
    • Judson University Course Catalog/Class Schedule Listings
    • Student Forms

    If you access the Judson web site from a public area, be sure to close the browser before you leave the computer.

    All questions related to your student academic record should be directed to the Registrar's Office at 847-628-1155.

    Change of Address/Information

    Current students may change their address or telephone number by logging into MyJudson and clicking the "My Profile and Settings" link in the upper right hand corner. Non-current students should contact the Registrar’s Office in order to make updates. Formal documentation will be required, and may include a recent utility bill, paystub, or driver's license.

    Students who wish to change their name should contact the Registrar’s Office. Formal documentation of the name change will be required. Acceptable documentation includes an updated driver’s license, social security card, marriage certificate, or divorce certificate. 

Judson University, Shaping Lives that Shape the World