See what makes the Judson University Computer Science Department unique.
Within your last year, you will have a practical internship to develop your profession skills and practice applying your knowledge in the field of Computer Science. Judson has relationships with area businesses and non-profits in the City of Chicago and surrounding suburbs to help students find internships.
Graduates from our Computer Science program will be prepared to begin professional careers as a full-stack software engineer, web developer, software test engineer, database administrator, system engineer, front-end developer, back-end developer, DevOps engineer, and big data engineer.
- Sound fundamentals of Computer Science, including the application of data structures, efficient algorithms and software design patterns
- Multiple programming languages including some of the most popular languages on the market today
- Hands-on familiarity with popular open-source tools and technologies
- In-depth understanding of the communication protocols that power the Internet and modern telephony systems
- Extensive experience solving real problems
- How to apply theory through writing software