See what makes the Judson University Computer Science Department unique.
Within your last year, you will have a practical internship to develop your profession skills and practice applying your knowledge in the field of Computer Science. Judson has relationships with area businesses and non-profits in the City of Chicago and surrounding suburbs to help students find internships.
Graduates from our Computer Science program will be prepared to begin professional careers as a full-stack software engineer, web developer, software test engineer, database administrator, system engineer, front-end developer, back-end developer, DevOps engineer, and big data engineer.
Judson University has entered into an academic partnership with Visual Paradigm to better facilitate the teaching of software design through the use of Visual Paradigm.
- Sound fundamentals of Computer Science, including the application of data structures, efficient algorithms and software design patterns
- Multiple programming languages including some of the most popular languages on the market today
- Hands-on familiarity with popular open-source tools and technologies
- In-depth understanding of the communication protocols that power the Internet and modern telephony systems
- Extensive experience solving real problems
- How to apply theory through writing software