Welcome! The Registrar’s Office, located on the second floor of Lindner Tower, is available to assist students with registration for courses, applying for graduation, and advanced approval of transfer coursework. The Registrar’s Office also completes all official transcript, degree verification, and enrollment verification requests for current and previous Judson students.
- Check your degree audit to see how classes transferred.
- There’s a how-to video on the ‘Student Info’ tab in MyJudson. Still have questions? Schedule an appointment with your advisor, or with our Transfer Student Director.
- If you think courses are missing, or if the transfer courses are still showing as “IP” (In Progress), make sure you have the updated transcript sent to Judson ASAP.
Make sure the official score reports and/or college transcripts have been sent to Judson. We do not grant credit based on high school transcripts. If you sent your documents, but still don’t see the courses on your records, contact the Registrar’s Office.
You can view your holds by logging into MyJudson. Go to the ‘Student Info’ tab and click the link for your Unofficial Transcript or click the ‘Degree Info’ menu option on the left.
Order an official copy of your transcript to be sent to the Registrar’s Office ASAP. Once we have the final transcript, the hold will be lifted. If you’re trying to register, email a copy of the order receipt to the Registrar’s Office, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Go to the ‘Course Offerings’ tab in MyJudson to drop courses and to search for new classes. There’s also a how-to video on the ‘Student Info’ tab.
- Starting the first day of term, you’ll need to complete add/drop paperwork instead (located on the ‘Student Info’ tab under “Student Forms” on the left). Please be aware there are additional fees for changes made after the start of term.
Complete the ‘Major/Minor Declaration/Change’ form (located on the ‘Student Info’ tab under “Student Forms” on the left). When the form has been processed, you’ll be notified via your student email.
Log into MyJudson and click on the ‘Student Info’ tab. You’ll see your advisor’s name listed at the top of the page. Click the envelope icon to send them an email.
We’d be happy to share information with individuals outside Judson, but you’ll need to complete a FERPA Release form first. You can authorize Judson to talk with outside parties by completing the form, located on the ‘Student Info’ tab in MyJudson, under “Resources” on the right.
Give us a call or email us. We’re here to help.