Judson University seeks students with academic ability, personal promise, strong motivation, seriousness of purpose, and high moral character. In addition to a submitted application and transcript, admission requirements include:
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) of all prior college coursework
- A signed a Lifestyle Statement, which reflects your willingness to be personally responsible as you live and learn in our Christ-centered community
Admission is based on a careful review of credentials. The Admissions Review Committee will evaluate applicants who do not meet the minimal admission standards. A limited number of conditional admissions decisions will be made for students who demonstrate strong potential to succeed in college.
A Healthy, Successful You
At Judson, you’ll be surrounded by a supportive community ready to help you succeed in every area of life. The Student Success Center offers assistance with:
- Academic advising
- Disability support services
- Athletic eligibility and retention reviews
- Career development coaching
You’ll also have access to on-campus counseling through the Wellness Center and basic medical care from Health Services.
Judson University complies with federal and state requirements for non-discrimination on the basis of disability, sex, race, color, age, creed, and national or ethnic origin in admission and access to its programs and activities.