- Admissions & Aid
- Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
RISE Program Tuition & Fees
2022-23 RISE PROGRAM TUITION AND FEES.
|DIRECT COSTS||PER ACADEMIC YEAR|
|Student Life Fee:||$530|
|Room and Board (19 Meal Plan):||$11,320|
RISE is a Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP); therefore, our students qualify for some federal student aid through the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). To access the FAFSA, visit: https://fafsa.ed.gov/ and select “Judson University” (School Code: 001700). Please note that CTP programs do not qualify for federal loans.
Judson University is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. Private, church and/or corporate donations may be tax deductible.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office to inquire about federal student aid, endowments and scholarships.
Judson RISE Program Scholarships
RISE has received scholarship monies from local, private foundations. There are four endowments that have been created to provide scholarships for RISE students:
- Al Rogers Scholarship Fund – Awards scholarship monies to a RISE student in memory of Al Rogers, whose daughter, Emily, graduated with the first RISE cohort in May, 2019.
- Cody Binger Scholarship Fund – Awards scholarship monies to a RISE student who has Down syndrome, in honor of Cody Binger.
- RISE Founder Scholarship Fund – Awards scholarship monies to a RISE student, in honor of the Gianopulos family and the many people who funded the RISE Program start-up.
- Tracy Naples Gassen Scholarship Fund – Awards scholarship monies to a RISE student, in memory of Tracy Naples Gassen, whose daughter, Ellie, graduated with the first RISE cohort in May 2019.
Third-party scholarships are also available from: