- Admissions & Aid
- Affordable Illinois
- Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
Veteran’s Aid and Benefits
Judson remains listed as a Military Friendly School by Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs magazine for military personnel transitioning to civilian life. The Military Friendly School designation is extended to the nation’s top colleges, universities, community colleges and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace military students and to dedicate resources to ensure their success.
We are honored to receive interest from veterans, whether you’re considering admission to Judson University as a freshman, transfer or graduate student, or teacher certification student.
As a veteran, you’re entitled to use your chapter benefits in accordance with the rules of the Veterans Benefits Administration. Following your admission to Judson University, you’ll need to complete and submit appropriate documents from the Veterans Benefits Administration in order to establish your eligibility. The Department of Veterans Affairs administers the following benefit programs:
- The Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- The Montgomery GI Bill®-Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- The Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- The Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- The Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- The Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
VA ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
Prior to admission to the University, access Veterans Affairs Education Benefit Programs or call 888-442-4551 to speak with a VA Veterans Benefits Counselor. After admission to the University, call our Registrar Office at 847-628-1155.