Nate Chang of Hoffman Estates, Ill., is a new assistant professor of Accounting for Judson’s School of Business and Professional Studies. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Biology from Northwestern University, a master’s degree in Accountancy from DePaul University, and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
He has more than a dozen years of public accounting experience with the Big Four accounting firms. In 2014, he launched CP Partners, an accounting firm specializing in accounting and tax for churches and non-profits. Nate serves as the director of finance for Goodcity, a non-profit incubator working in underserved communities in Chicago.
- B.A., Economics, Biology, Northwestern University
- M.S., Accounting, DePaul University
- M.B.A., Analytic Finance, Economics, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Deacon of Finance, Embassy Church
- Director of Finance and Accounting, Goodcity
- Partner, CP Partners
- Illinois CPA Society