Business Department Chair
Dr. Shotick joined the business faculty of Judson University in 2015 after owning her own business and teaching at Bradley University and the University of Illinois Springfield. She has conducted research on household factors that affect the purchase of insurance, pay-what-you-want pricing design, and the millennial generation as consumers of higher education.
She has also had articles published in the Journal of Risk and Insurance, Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Education for Business, Issues in Information Systems, and the Journal of Entrepreneur Education and served on the editorial staff of the Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives.
- B.S., Human Development, University of Illinois
- M.S., Home Economics, University of Illinois
- Ph.D., Family and Consumption Economics, University of Illinois
- Assisting Minister at Salem Lutheran Church
- Member of Rotary International
- Organizational Advisor for Rotaract
- Students in Free Enterprise
- Women in Business