Our Assistant Director of Student Accounts does what needs to be done.
Additionally, our Assistant Director of Student Accounts provides support to both the Student Accounts Coordinator and Director of Student Accounts as needed.
- Reviews completed Financial Option Guides (FOG) for incoming NON TRAD students. Updates Financial Readiness Guide (FRG) as needed.
- Advises tuition sharing partner (currently RNL) success coaches of missing or outdated documents for follow up with students.
- Maintains former student account database, including keeping the collection process moving. This includes sending former students with balances due appropriate letters at regular intervals. When needed, placing accounts with collection agencies on a regular basis.
- Works with collections agencies to keep the collection process moving and reporting is accurate.
- Prepares and reviews the weekly NON TRAD refund file for processing.
- Completes the semi-annual write off of accounts that have been determined to be uncollectable.
- Mails out monthly statements to former students. Adjusts carrying charges as needed.
- Reviews NON TRAD daily add/drop list and requests adjustments as needed.
- Prepares annual 1098T file for updating and processing.
- Assists Student Financial Coordinators answering questions, escalating issues and troubleshooting as needed.
- Assist with distribution of graduation cap and gowns.
- Attend departmental and University meetings representing Student Accounts as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Benefits for full time employees include a tuition waiver program for employee and dependent (pro-rated by year until employed for four years), medical and dental insurance, retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holidays and two personal days per year.